Designed with safety in mind because safety is always a priority
GALAXY® shatterproof flexible plastic container
Eliminates safety concerns from glass breakage and spills1,2
Proven GALAXY technology
The only 5% and 25% human albumin that can be administered with a non-vented set1,2
Port design helps maintain sterility
No swabbing is required for administration1,2
GALAXY container technology is free of latex
Also free of PVC, DEHP and DEHA3,4*
Low aluminum content (<200ppb†)
No known risk of aluminum leaching from container5,6
Do not use plastic containers in series connections. Such use could result in air embolism due to residual air being drawn from the primary container before the administration of fluid from the secondary container is complete.
*Polyvinylchloride (PVC), diethylhexyl phthalate (DEHP), diethylhexyl adipate (DEHA)
†ppb= part per billion
1. Baxalta US Inc. FLEXBUMIN 25%, Albumin (Human), USP, 25% Solution. Package insert.
- 2. Baxalta US Inc. FLEXBUMIN 5%, Albumin (Human), USP, 5% Solution. Package insert.
- 3. Data on file, VV-MED-7448, Shire Inc.
- 4. Data on file, VV-MED-7241, Shire Inc.
- 5. Data on file, VV-MED-7449, Shire Inc.
- 6. Data on file, VV-MED-7455, Shire Inc.