Designed with efficiency in mind because efficiency is always a priority
FLEXBUMIN® 25% and 5% can be set up and prepared for administration in 3 simple steps1,2
- Suspend container
- Remove plastic protector from outlet
- Attach administration set
Readily accessible when you need it most
Convenient access and efficient storage via automated dispensing cabinets3
Store more product in less space
FLEXBUMIN 25% (50 mL) in the GALAXY® container provides up to 60% reduction in shelf space compared with glass bottles of equal volume.
FLEXBUMIN 5% (250 mL) in the GALAXY container provides up to 55% reduction in shelf space compared with glass bottles of equal volume.4*
Lightweight for ease of handling
FLEXBUMIN 25% in the 50 mL or 100 mL GALAXY container is 40% lighter when compared with glass bottles of equal volume. FLEXBUMIN 5% (250 mL) in the GALAXY container is approximately 45% lighter than albumin in glass bottles of equal volume.4*
2- year stability at room temperature5
*Calculations based on bottles of BUMINATE® 25% and 5% [Albumin (Human)], USP, 25% and 5% Solution.
1. Baxalta US Inc. FLEXBUMIN 25%, Albumin (Human), USP, 25% Solution. Package insert.
- 2. Baxalta US Inc. FLEXBUMIN 5%, Albumin (Human), USP, 5% Solution. Package insert.
- 3. Data on file, VV-MED-7462, Shire Inc.
- 4. Data on file, VV-MED-7220, Shire Inc.
- 5. Data on file, VV-MED-7218, Shire Inc.
Thoroughly inspect the flexible container for minute leaks, particulate matter and discoloration prior to administration. Do not add supplementary medication.1,2